and Mrs. John W. Harrell
|Thoughts for the New Year
- Is there anyone I need to forgive?
- Is there anyone who would not be pleased
to see me?
- How do I treat those who are unkind and
- Am I doing anything that I would condemn
- What am I like at home?
- Am I regarded by others as being
- Am I given to faultfinding?
- Am I trustworthy - never breaking
- If once I give my word, is it my bond?
- Am I faithful to Bible study and to
- Am I faithful to services of my church?
- Do I make good use of my leisure time?
- Am I going the second mile in my duties,
in service and in love?
- Do I love to be alone with God and do I
- Do I have firm and unwavering
- Do I have a bridled tongue?
- Am I sympathetic? Do I hurt when others
- Am I appreciative? Do I show it to my
- Am I quick to acknowledge my faults and
ask for forgiveness?
- Do I tend to remember little grudges
- Does my life manifest His love, as
described in 1 Cor. 13:4-8?